Team Europe is the holding company of tech entrepreneur Lukasz Gadowski. We focus on delivering a better future via next-generation mobility - Micro-Mobility withGoFlash, Mid-Mobility with Miles and Aerial-Mobility with Volocopter.
Team Europe's heritage lies in digital commerce, including Spreadshirt, studiVZ, MisterSpex, Gruenderszene, Point Nine Capital, Käuferportal (AroundHome), Target Global and Delivery Hero (listed).
We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets. Your responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes. Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Accounts Payable – Code all new invoices and enter into the system
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Audit and process credit card bills, respond to all vendor inquiries
- Reconcile vendor statements, research, and correct discrepancies
- Prepare month end accrual tracking and assist in month end closing
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Creation and monitoring of outgoing invoices, open item management
- Processing of the electronic monthly report of the incoming and outgoing invoices for transfer to our tax office
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or traineeship as a specialized tax employee
- Meticulous attention to detail, highly organized and good at record-keeping
- Ability to produce quality work under a strict deadline, strong Excel skills
- Great knowledge of Accounting basics, such as debits & credits, and how transactions flow through the Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Ability to learn and master new software and productivity tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent German language skills in spoken and written
- Experience with DATEV a plus