Team Europe is the holding company of tech entrepreneur Lukasz Gadowski. We focus on delivering a better future through technical progress. Our heritage lies in digital commerce: Lukasz Gadowski has been an entrepreneur in the internet space since 2001 and was part of the founding story of Spreadshirt, MisterSpex, Point Nine Capital, and Delivery Hero, amongst others.
We are looking for a Team Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and to support our CEO and company’s senior-level managers. Your responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements, and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills, and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings, make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Take minutes during meetings, screen, and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Work experience as a Team Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office and G-Suite knowledge, familiarity with office gadgets and applications
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in German and English
- Discretion and confidentiality
- BSc/MSc degree, PA diploma or certification is a plus