Team Europe is the holding company of tech entrepreneur Lukasz Gadowski. We focus on delivering a better future via next-generation mobility - Micro-Mobility with Circ , Mid-Mobility with Miles and Aerial-Mobility with Volocopter.
Team Europe's heritage lies in digital commerce, including Spreadshirt, studiVZ, MisterSpex, Gruenderszene, Point Nine Capital, Käuferportal (AroundHome), Target Global and Delivery Hero (listed).
We are looking for an Investment Manager to source, execute and supervise investments across a variety of entities and asset classes. Your focus shall be on equities, fixed income, real estate, cryptocurrencies, and alternative investments, with a secondary focus on direct venture investments. To be successful in this role, you should bring prior experience in financial markets, be capable of executing investments from start to finish, including all related legal tasks, and should have a highly organized, analytical and self-driven work approach. Ultimately you will contribute significantly in shaping and growing Team Europe's global investment portfolio.
- You will work closely with our principal to define the asset allocation and investment strategy of Team Europe's multi-asset investment portfolio.
- You source, initiate and execute investments end-to-end from a legal, financial and tax perspective, including due diligence and drafting of contracts.
- You monitor active investments on the basis of timely and meaningful reporting and provide suggestions on potential changes to individual investments as well as the wider investment strategy.
- You prepare periodic and ad-hoc portfolio reportings as a basis for optimization in regards to taxes and legal topics, asset allocation, and for internal decisionmaking.
- You have an academic background from a leading university and have finished your studies with outstanding grades.
- You have gained 3 to 5 years of professional experience from a leading investment bank, asset manager, or private bank, ideally in a cross-asset context. Professional qualifications such as CFA or CAIA are a plus.
- You possess significant knowledge in regards to financial markets and asset allocation and have at least a basic knowledge in regards to investment-related considerations on taxation, accounting, and legal structuring.
- You are fluent in English and German (other languages a bonus), ready to travel for the role if required and willing to work at varying hours (we have investments across the globe, including in San Francisco – CET minus nine hours).