Residential Construction Worker and Driver
Peach Bottom, PA
Does this sound like a construction job you would enjoy?
· Work on a variety of interior and exterior residential construction projects – kitchens, bathrooms, roofing, siding, decks, porches, window and door replacement, etc.
· Home every evening – no overnight work
· Drive company truck and trailer to job sites
Westbrook Builders is growing and is looking to add an entry level or skilled residential construction worker to our team. We work on a variety of residential projects and some small commercial jobs. If you don’t like the job you are on this week, just wait for next week – you’ll be on to something completely different. From kitchen remodeling to screened porches to roof replacement – we add beauty and value to the homes of our customers.
Our Ideal Residential Construction Worker
· Positive:Your experience is not as important as your attitude with our company. If you have an aptitude for construction and would like to learn the trade – we’re willing to teach you. But we’re also very open to considering skilled tradesman.
· Punctual:We meet at the shop each morning at 5:45am. It’s critical that you are on time so that we are on time to the job site.
· Adaptable:This isn’t a job for someone who wants to do the same kind of work day in and day out.
· Active:This position requires lifting up to 80lbs, climbing ladders, using hand tools and being on the go for most of the day.
· Clean Cut:We are going into the homes of our customers. No swearing. No tobacco. Be Respectful.
· Clean Driving Record:Must have a valid PA License, a clean driving record for the past 5 years and be able to pass a DOT physical within two weeks of being hired.
What We Offer our Construction Workers…
· Competitive pay DOE
· Paid time off
· Generous performance bonuses.
· 50-55 hour work weeks
· Opportunity to work for a small, privately owned company where you are valued and appreciated
· Company breakfasts & Christmas party
To be considered for a construction position on our team, please submit your resume in MS Word or PDF Format. It doesn’t need to be fancy, but should include your name, contact information, relevant skills and work history (employer, job title, dates of employment, responsibilities).