Construction Laborer – Exterior Remodeling
Does this sound like a construction job you would enjoy?
· Work on a variety of exterior residential construction projects –roofing, siding, gutters, window and door replacement, etc.
· Home every evening – no out of town work
· Drive company truck and trailer to job sites
· Work as part of a small crew with good comradery and sense of humor
· Willing to provide on the job training for entry level candidates who want to learn a skilled trade
Twin Pine Exteriors is looking to add an entry level or skilled exterior remodeling construction laborer to our team. Our company focuses on exterior residential remodeling projects in York and Lancaster Counties. We are primarily looking for FT employees, but will also consider PT help.
Our Ideal Residential Construction Worker
· Positive: Your experience is not as important as your attitude with our company. If you have an aptitude for construction and would like to learn the trade – we’re willing to teach you. But we’re also very open to considering skilled tradesman.
· Punctual: We meet at the shop each morning at 6am. It’s critical that you are on time so that we are on time to the job site.
· Active: This position requires lifting up to 75lbs, climbing ladders, using hand tools and being on the go for most of the day.
· Clean Cut: We are working on the homes of our customers. No swearing. Be Respectful.
· Clean Driving Record: Must have a valid PA License, a clean driving record for the past 3 years and be able to pass a DOT physical.
What We Offer our Construction Workers…
· Competitive pay DOE
· Opportunity to work for a small, privately owned company where you are valued and appreciated
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Holidays
· Health Insurance Stipend
To be considered for a construction laborer position on our team, please submit your resume in MS Word or PDF Format. It doesn’t need to be fancy, but should include your name, contact information, relevant skills and work history (employer, job title, dates of employment, responsibilities). Both skilled and entry level construction workers are welcome to apply.