- Serve the leadership team through research, scheduling, note taking & administrative support
- Compile information and write articles for company newsletters
- Ensure the appropriate handling of confidential company information
- Cross-Train and provide support as needed to other departments, such as HR, Customer Service, and the Front Office
- Communicate clearly with internal and external customers via phone and email
- Review documents for proper wording and grammar
Levi’s Building Components is looking for an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support team. We are a nationally recognized metal roofing accessories supplier, who serves wholesalers across the United States. Each employee helps to meet our company’s goals by embracing service to God first while working in a way that reflects our company’s core values of honesty, quality, and service. Innovations and new methods are met with enthusiasm and considered vital to providing our customers with the very best in product and service.
Our Ideal Executive Assistant….
- Skilled: Excellent written communication skills, strong grammar skills, administrative support skills & knowledgeable of MS Word products. Able to type 50 wpm.
- Trustworthy: Ensures that sensitive company information, such as payroll and HR related issues are kept confidential.
- Detailed: Able to take good meeting minutes, schedule appointments and track progress of a variety of projects
- Career minded: Someone who is excited to learn, advance and take on more responsibilities as we continue to grow
- Team Player: Humble enough to admit mistakes. Drive to do a great job. Skilled at relating to people.
- Positive: Brings a “can-do,” solutions-focused attitude
What we offer our Executive Assistant...
- Competitive Pay Depending on Experience
- Generous bonuses
- Health Benefits
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Opportunity for advancement in our growing company
- A supportive work environment, where you are appreciated and valued
To be considered for our Executive Assistant position, please submit your resume in MS Word or PDF Format.