New Holland, PA
· Are you an innovative product developer?
· Would you enjoy designing outdoor living products?
· Do you want to work for a company that empowers their employees and strives for continuous improvement?
Superior Plastic Products Inc., a manufacturer of vinyl & aluminum fencing, railing and specialty products is looking for a Product Engineer. You will work on designing new products as well as providing drawings for custom orders. As a company, we are interested in people who want to be problem solvers, treat others with respect and bring quality to the decision-making process.
Our Product Engineer Will…
· Develop industry leading new products and designs
· Providecustom product drawings for special order requests
· Improve current products
· Learn building codes and industry testing criteria
· Workclosely with others in the product development team, as well as the sales and marketing departments
Our Ideal Product Engineer…
· Team Player:Humble enough to admit mistakes. Drive to do a great job. Treats teammates with respect.
· Experienced:Previous experience drafting with SolidWorks. Strong computer skills. Knowledge of building codes & testing criteria is a plus.
· Innovative:Enjoys research and development
· Problem Solver:Willing to work with the team to uncover solutions
· Good Communicator: Able to communicate effectively with teammates and other departments.
What We Offer…
· Competitive Pay DOE
· Profit Sharing (end of year)
· Health, Dental & Vision benefits
· Paid Time Off
· Commitment to continuous improvement for our business processes & to the professional development of our employees
· A positive work environment, where you have input into changes.
To be considered for our Product Engineer position, please submit your resume in MS Word or PDF format.