Part Time Bookkeeper
· Flexible Part Time Schedule of 16-20 hours (2-3 days per week)
· Invoicing, AP/AR & general bookkeeping using QuickBooks
· A new position with a growing company with opportunity to take on more hours and responsibility as we grow
· Owners that love to cook meals for the team, annual company retreat (families invited), fun Company Christmas party, Summer Picnics & lots of amazing food
· A faith-based company, where teammates are respected, appreciated and valued
· Competitive pay dependent on experience AND Quarterly bonuses
EG Outdoor Products, the manufacturer of Casual Comfort outdoor lawn furniture, is looking for a Part Time Bookkeeper to support our growing business. Our Mission is to provide outdoor products built with “QUALITY, COMFORT, & ELEGANCE” for people to “Enjoy Life Outdoors.” Our vision is to Refresh and Inspire people by being innovative leaders in Casual Outdoor Living.
Our Ideal Bookkeeper
· Experienced: Must have previous bookkeeping experience using QuickBooks for Invoicing, AP & AR. Excel experience also a plus.
· Team Player: Humble enough to admit mistakes. Drive to do excellent work. Strong interpersonal skills
· Accurate: Able to work with minimal mistakes and a high level of accuracy. Must be organized and detailed.
· Adaptable: We strive for continuous improvement. We aren’t worried about how we’ve always done it or how anyone else is doing it. We want to know “how can we do this better?”
· Positive: At EG Outdoor Products, when things go wrong, or a mistake is made, we see it as an opportunity for improvement and growth. We focus on the positive.
· Fun: We are looking for someone who fits our work hard, play hard culture. You aren’t just applying for a job – you are joining a team.
To be considered for our part time Bookkeeper position, please submit your resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format.