Does this sound like a job you would enjoy?
· Work with clients from a variety of industries to schedule repairs and maintenance for their forklifts
· Adapt schedule as needed to accommodate emergency and/or high priority repairs
· Oversee work flow to our technicians working in the field and in our shop
· Work for a privately-owned company where you are a valued part of a team
· Collaborate with our parts department to make sure we have the needed supplies
· Serve our customers by understanding their needs & getting their equipment back up and running as quickly as possible
· Accurately invoice customers directly from our accounting system. Eagle Business Management Software (EBMS) experience is a plus
Sam’s Mechanical provides rentals, sales and service of forklifts for material handling companies in Lancaster and the surrounding counties. We are in need of a Service Manager to work with our customers to accurately identify their needs and to schedule our service technicians to provide the needed repairs.
Our Ideal Service Manager
· People Oriented:Enjoys serving customers and directing a team. Able to build good relationships with others.
· Mechanical: Able to understand how a forklift works and understand the maintenance, parts and repairs that are needed
· Adaptable: You will make a schedule for the day, but if a customer calls with a high priority repair – you will need to rearrange your plan to accommodate their need.
· Effective Communicator: This position involves a lot of collaboration. You will be working with customers, technicians and our parts departments. This is a fast-paced job, so you need to build rapport, while still being efficient with your time.
· Team Player: Humble enough to admit mistakes. Drive to do a great job. Great interpersonal skills.
· Experienced:Experience in one or more of these areas is preferred – Service Manager, Forklift Repair, Heavy Equipment Repair, Farm Equipment Repair or similar mechanical experience
· Active:This job will involve working with technicians to trouble shoot & inspect equipment. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
· Computer Savvy:Comfortable using a computer. Familiar with MS Office products. Able to learn new programs as needed. Eagle Business Management Software (EBMS) experience a plus.
What we offer our Service Manager…
· Competitive pay depending on experience
· Bonus Potential
· Health Insurance
· Retirement with a match
· Paid Holidays & Paid Vacation
· Uniforms with laundry service provided.
· Small, stable, growing company, which values their employees
· Family friendly, faith-based work environment.
To be considered for our Service Manager position, please submit your resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format.