Chief Financial Officer
New Holland, PA
- Participate in pivotal decisions as a part of our senior management team
- Provide recommendations for financial objectives that align with our plans for expansion and growth
- Evaluate financial performance against long-term company goals
- Lead our finance, accounting and payroll staff
- Coordinate financial analysis, reports, budgeting, and forecasting
- Oversee activities in accounting to ensure accuracy, efficiency, and timeliness of financial activities
- Explore new opportunities and provide insights into potential returns and risks
- Maintain strategic relationships with business partners, vendors and banks
Superior Plastic Products Inc., a manufacturer of vinyl & aluminum fencing, railing and specialty products is looking for a Chief Financial Officer to serve as a key part of our leadership team. As a company, we are interested in people who want to be problem solvers, treat others with respect and bring quality to the decision-making process.
Our Chief Financial Officer….
- Experienced: 10+ years accounting related experience. Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Knowledgeable: Bachelor’s degree in accounting with CPA and/or Master’s Degree in the financial field. Strong understanding of GAAP.
- Technical: Able to work with IT to coordinate all changes/upgrades to accounting systems
- Natural Leader: Enjoys training, developing and supporting the growth of a team.
- Team Player: Humble enough to admit mistakes. Drive to do a great job. Skilled at relating to people.
- Analytical: Able to see the big picture as well as track the details that are critical to reaching our goals.
- Relational: Can build strong relationships with colleagues within the company and strategic alliances with business partners.
What we offer our Chief Financial Officer...
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental & Vision benefits
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Commitment to continuous improvement for our business processes & to the professional development of our employees
- A positive work environment, where you have input into changes.
To apply for our Chief Financial Officer position, please submit your resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format.