Body Shop Technician
· Would you like to work in iCar Gold Class Shop with over 20,000 sq. ft. with A/C & heat?
· Do you have experience working as a Body Tech, Reassembly Tech, Tear Down Tech or Structure Tech?
· Do you want consistent Mon-Fri hours with NO nights or weekends required?
· Are you looking for company that offers competitive pay and full benefits?
· Would you like to work for a growing family owned business, where employees are valued, respected and supported?
Noaker’s Auto Body, LLC in Duncannon is looking for a new Body Shop Technician to join our growing business. We started in 1999 with a one bay shop. Now we serve 50-60 customers per week. We take pride in our work and care about our customers and our team.
About our Auto Body Technician position…
· Ability & familiarity with reading and following a work order
· Work with Estimators to identify additional damages so that we get paid for extra time & parts
· Restore vehicles to their original condition
· Work consistent schedule 7am-5pm with possible OT
Our Ideal Auto Body Technician
· Has previous experience working as a Body Tech, Reassembly Tech, Tear Down Tech or Structure Tech
· Able to work on Automotives and/or RVs and/or Truck Bodys
· Cares about customer satisfaction
· Pays attention to details
· Efficient and able to keep a fast pace
· Frame knowledge or experience
· Repair each car with attention to detail as if it were your own
What we Offer our Auto Body Technicians
· Competitive Pay – We are willing to pay for experience!
· $2500 Sign on Bonus!!!
· 20,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art shop with AC & heat
· Health Benefits (available after 90 days)
· Paid time off & paid holidays
· Simple IRA with a match
· Uniform Service
· Opportunity for advancement
· Family friendly work environment
· A team that enjoys working and playing together – company outings, go karting, company picnics, etc.
If you are an Auto Body Technician, who wants to work in a state of the art shop and be part of a growing company – we hope to hear from you!