Behavioral Health Support Staff
· Support the healing of children who are victims of sexual abuse and/or domestic violence
· Work one-on-one with children in adolescents in their homes, schools and communities
· Serve as part of a collaborative therapeutic team that includes master’s level therapists, educators and other professionals
· Collaborate with parents and teachers to support the child in making behavioral improvements
· Utilize positive reinforcement, emotional support, psychosocial rehabilitative activities and crisis intervention strategies
· Support the child/adolescent in improving social skills and in activities of daily living
A Behavioral Health Services Provider is looking for Therapeutic Support Staff to work with children and adolescents in Berks County, who have experienced sexual abuse and/or domestic violence. This is an ideal position for professionals who are passionate about improving the lives of children and teens and want to work as part of a therapeutic team.
Our Ideal Behavioral Health Support Staff…
· Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, Education or other Human Services related field OR Bachelor’s degree in an unrelated field and a minimum of one-year experience working with children.
· Able to work a mix of day and evening hours
· Passionate about serving children and families in their natural environments of home, school and community
· Reliable Transportation to get to the homes and schools of clients
What We Offer our Behavioral Health Support Staff….
· Competitive Pay Depending on Experience
· Flexible PT hours with option to go FT
· FT & PT Benefits options
· Paid Time Off
· Paid Holidays
· Supervision and Continuing Education opportunities to support your professional development
· Tuition Discount program for pursuing your Master’s Degree