- Teacher of Students with Moderate Disabilities - PreK–8; 5–12
- Teacher of Students with Severe Disabilities - All
- Teacher of the Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing - All
- Teacher of the Visually Impaired - All
Are you interested in pursuing Special Education teaching opportunities in Western Mass? Are you ready to make a difference?
As schools in the area prepare for the 2019-2020 school year hiring season, Teach Western Mass is supporting those efforts by collecting interest applications for expected openings in our partner schools.
Please complete the included application questions to help us learn more about you, your background, and your experiences so that we can work with our partners to help you find the right school fit as hiring ramps up for the coming year.
WHO WE ARE
Here at Teach Western Mass, we're looking for educators dedicated to bringing an excellent education to every classroom in our region. As educators, we share a belief that all families—regardless of where they live or how much money they earn—have the right to a great education and a bright future for their children. For us, this starts with committed teachers.
- Click here to learn more about Teach Western Mass, our Residency program, and other opportunities at our partner schools. (Applications are closed for 2019-2020, and will reopen on November 1, 2019 for the following school year.)
WHERE WE ARE
Teach Western Mass partners with 30 public district and charter schools in Springfield and Holyoke:
- Springfield Empowerment Zone Partnership (SEZP) (12 schools serving students in Grades 6 to 12)
- Holyoke Public Schools (HPS) (12 schools serving students in Grades Pre-K to 12)
- Veritas Prep Holyoke (District Partnership in HPS - serving students in Grades 5 and 6)
- Area Charter Schools (6 schools serving students in Grades Pre-K to 12)
WHO WE WANT
Candidates for TWM Partner School educator opportunities must:
- Hold at least a bachelor’s degree (exceptions include paraprofessional opportunities and some school aide work);
- Meet all legal requirements to work in the United States; and
- Possess or be working toward possessing Massachusetts Licensure/Certification in their desired subject area (Not sure? Need Clarity? Let us know!)
In Western Massachusetts, we’re building thriving schools one teacher at a time. Join us if you are:
- Entrepreneurial, Determined, Reflective, Collaborative, and Inclusive
- Those who complete their application will receive a follow-up Newsletter email from a member of the Teach Western Mass recruitment team detailing upcoming events and recent job postings in the area. If you wish to opt-out of this, please let us know.
- TWM Partner Schools will be made aware of your interest in subject-area teaching positions for the upcoming school year.
- Those who submit a resume may be contacted by one of our partner schools about how to continue the hiring process (**this greatly speeds up the process!**)
Direct Application Link: https://goo.gl/tWVN6Z
Not currently licensed or not sure about how to obtain licensure? Visit our TWM Residency page
!Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org