- Mathematics - 5-8; 8-12
- Middle School Mathematics/Science - 5-8
Are you interested in pursuing math teaching opportunities in Western Mass? Are you ready to make a difference?
As schools in the area prepare for the 2019-2020 school year hiring season, Teach Western Mass is supporting those efforts by collecting interest applications for expected openings in our partner schools.
Please complete the included application questions to help us learn more about you, your background, and your experiences so that we can work with our partners to help you find the right school fit as hiring ramps up for the coming year.
WHO WE ARE
Here at Teach Western Mass, we're looking for teachers dedicated to bringing an excellent education to every classroom in our region. As educators, we share a belief that all families—regardless of where they live or how much money they earn—have the right to a great education and a bright future for their children. For us, this starts with committed teachers.
- Click here to learn more about Teach Western Mass, our Residency program, and other opportunities at our partner schools.
WHERE WE ARE
Teach Western Mass partners with 30 public district and charter schools in Springfield and Holyoke:
- Springfield Empowerment Zone Partnership (SEZP) (11 schools serving students in Grades 6 to 12)
- Holyoke Public Schools (HPS) (11 schools serving students in Grades Pre-K to 12)
- UP Academy Kennedy (serving students in Grades 6 to 8)
- Veritas Prep Holyoke (serving students in Grades 5 and 6)
- Area Charter Schools (6 schools serving students in Grades Pre-K to 12)
WHO WE WANT
Candidates for TWM Partner School teaching opportunities must:
- Hold at least a bachelor’s degree;
- Meet all legal requirements to work in the United States; and
- Possess or be working toward possessing Massachusetts Licensure in their desired subject area
In Western Massachusetts, we’re building thriving schools one teacher at a time. Join us if you are:
- Entrepreneurial, Determined, Reflective, Collaborative, and Inclusive
- Everyone who completes their application will receive a follow-up email from a member of the Teach Western Mass recruitment team detailing upcoming events (such as the Teach Western Mass Hiring Fair on March 2nd) and recent job postings in the area.
- TWM Partner Schools will be made aware of your interest in subject-area teaching positions for the upcoming school year.
- Those who submit a resume may be contacted by one of our partner schools about how to continue the hiring process.
Direct Application Link: https://goo.gl/G2WuYy
Not currently licensed or not sure about how to obtain licensure? Visit our TWM Residency page
!Questions? Email us at email@example.com