Founded in 2013, TE2 is headquartered in San Diego, CA with additional offices in Orlando, FL and Cork, Ireland. TE2’s platform is leading the growing customer experience management market. This market is expected to reach $20B by 2020. The TE2 platform provides consumer facing enterprises an engine to drive personalization, recommendations and commerce for the physical world, in real-time. We believe every consumer facing business with physical locations will benefit from a machine-learning based platform that provides deep insights and recommendations for how consumers interact and ultimately spend with global brands.
With accelerating advancements in IoT, cloud, mobility, analytics, payments, and machine learning, industries like Hotels/Resorts, Universities, Hospitals, Theme Parks, Casinos, Cruise Ships, and Quick Service Restaurants are quickly recognizing the benefits and massive potential of personalization. Featured TE2 customers include Carnival Corporation, SeaWorld, Arby's, Cedar Fair, Merlin Entertainment, Grupo Vidanta Resorts, and Arizona State University, among others.
We are hiring for a Front-End Software Engineer whose technical abilities are matched by their attention to design and detail. We are building state of the art web technologies that will empower brands to customer relations in ways never seen before. Imagine building a game for marketers where their goal is to maximize customer satisfaction and profit - this is one of the many exciting challenges you will face as a TE2 developer. You will work extremely close with UI/UX designers, taking visual concepts and making them dynamic components that are well tested and ready to be combined into a customer facing product.
Some of what you will be working on:
- Developing new user-facing features
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability
- Building advanced self service EOS tools using the latest Google Maps APIs, drag and drop file upload, and charting libraries.
- Working with embedded UX engineers to bring their vision to life by creating pixel-perfect UIs.
- Securing our platform and services by implementing modern authorization flows with OAuth2, or better yet, help us invent our own flow.
- Say goodbye to IE 9 and other obsolete browsers and only develop for evergreen browsers.
Technical Challenges you may tackle:
- Implementing self-service tools that must communicate with multiple client platforms running multiple versions of the platform.
- Consuming and aggregating data from multiple source, including custom REST APIs, Elasticsearch, and 3rd party CMSs.
- Designing modular and extensible components
- Implementing robust UIs for viewing and modifying complicated domain objects
Some of the technologies you will be working with @ TE2:
- Jira, GitHub, Jenkins, Apiary, Postman
- 4+ years of software development experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field (preferred, but not necessary)
- Knowledge of new web components specification, including shadow DOM & custom elements.
- Good understanding of ReactJS, AngularJS & other component frameworks is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Familiarity with module bundlers and task runners like Gulp or Webpack
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
If you don't have an up-to-date resume completed, but have a Stack Overflow, Github, LinkedIn profile (or similar), please pass that along. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
TE2 is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
**Note to third-party recruiters. At this time, we are not working with any outside recruiting agencies.