Reporting to the the Director of Solutions Engineering, the Solutions Architect will work closely with our customers, partners and internal stakeholders at all phases of our customer engagement lifecycle. You will be responsible for articulating the TE2 technical vision to prospects, formulating and designing solutions for our customers, advising and troubleshooting deployments, and implementing technical project plans. This role will require significant flexibility and travel (25% travel should be expected). A majority of the travel will be in the Western part of the U.S, with occasional international travel.
- Work directly with TE2 customers to assess their needs, define requirements and assist in the formulation of mobile platform strategies and implementation approaches.
- Work in partnership with TE2 Client Services, Product Management and Engineering teams to translate client requirements and market opportunities into product roadmap features.
- Evangelize the TE2 Platform, mobile application and digital marketing best practices to customers, partners and sales prospects.
- Assess business requirements; collection and identification of technical specifications; and the subsequent design, development, and delivery of TE2 products.
- Provide expert guidance to customers on TE2 Platform configuration, Systems of Record integration, security and scalability.
- Establish a trusted adviser relationship with our customers.
- Assist sales in the development of success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations
- Work closely and align delivery with TE2 Scrum teams to drive successful business outcomes.
- Prioritize and drive resolution on escalated customer issues with TE2 products teams.
- Contribute to building a positive, can-do, high-performance culture.
- This role would support multiple customers.
- BS Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering and/or related discipline
- 3+ years of Solutuions Engineering / Solutions Architeture experience (SaaS or PaaS experience preferred).
- Ability to propose creative technical solutions to challenging problems and communicate technical concepts and specifications clearly and efficiently.
- Strong personal initiative and ability to execute with minimal oversight.
Perks & Benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Equity opportunity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Your choice of new laptop (Mac, PC) and software