TE2, The Experience Engine
, a division of accesso,
provides consumer-facing enterprises an engine to drive personalization, recommendations and commerce for the physical world, in real-time. We believe every consumer facing business with physical locations will benefit from a machine-learning based platform that provides deep insights and recommendations for how consumers interact and ultimately spend with global brands.
Who are you?
- You believe in Murphy's Law and "see around corners" in order to catch potential issues before they go live
- You are humble, but confident, and willing to share your opinion and stand-up for what you think is right
- You are motivated by helping to build a product that is innovative and game changing
- You like to work with a wide array of technology rather than specializing in one specific technology
- You love big technical challenges
- You truly care about the business impact of what you help build and release
- You adapt well to change
- You can think outside of the box to uncover issues during the development phase - minimizing customer facing issues
- You have a strong passion for quality
As a Software Development Engineer in Test at TE2, you will perform automated testing for one of our product teams based in San Diego, CA.
- Working with TE2 product and engineering teams to plan and develop automated test suites.
- Use and develop new tools to effectively test products and improve TE2's engineering processes.
- Maintain and evaluate automated tests.
- Create and implement test frameworks demonstrating reusability, maintainability, and scalability.
- Adaptability and attention to finalizing testing details and duties amidst aggressive time challenges.
- Planning and executing the testing of new features.
- Evaluate current test procedures and drive optimizations.
- 5+ years of automated Software Quality Assurance/Testing experience
- Experience working in an AGILE software development environment
- Experience with testing techniques and tools used in testing large scale web services
- Experience with GUI automated testing tools like Selenium, FitNesse, Watir, etc.
- Experience with programming languages like Bash, Java, Python and Ruby
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Robot, JUnit, Test::Unit, xUnit, etc.
- Experience with performance testing tools like JMeter, Apache Bench, httperf, etc.
- Knowledge of cloud based application deployments and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of release and configuration management best practices.
- Knowledge of agile development practices, continuous integration, and continuous deployment.
- Good communication skills and an ability to clearly articulate complex issues and technologies
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 15 days of paid time off per year
- Paid holidays
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Your choice of machine and software
If you don't have an up-to-date resume handy, but have a Stack Overflow, Github, LinkedIn profile (or similar), please pass that along. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
TE2 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
**Note to third-party recruiters. At this time, we are not working with any outside recruiting agencies.