Location: Tasting Table Headquarters in Soho, Manhattan, New York
Tasting Table, the award-winning food lifestyle media company, has an immediate opening for a sales development assistant to join our Brand Partnerships team. This person will own a crucial process in achieving our revenue goals: connecting prospective business to our sales team.
The sales dev assistant is responsible for identifying new prospects through extensive research, maintaining our sales CRM, collaborating with executive, sales and marketing teams to test a variety of outbound strategies, qualifying and managing inbound leads, coordinating meetings for our sales directors, mastering of a suite of sales software tools and optimizing our sales dev processes.
Candidates should be competitive, ambitious and resourceful. Priority will be given to those with experience in CRM, customer acquisition or new client development.
- Thoroughness and extreme attention to detail. You’re the kind of person who compulsively checks your work before you send it
- Excellent writing skills and email etiquette
- Enjoys talking to people on the phone and IRL
- Numbers and results-driven
- Curious and motivated to contribute above and beyond what is asked of you
- Sponge-like ability to absorb new material
- Not easily intimidated by big personalities
This position includes a competitive entry-level salary plus commission structure, two weeks paid vacation, health and dental insurance, 401(k) program and gym stipend.
The application process for this position consists of two steps. To apply, you must provide a resume below AND complete this form
. Candidates who do not complete the online application form will not be considered.