Please read this description in its entirety. Important hiring information at the bottom.
Location: Tasting Table Headquarters in Soho, Manhattan, New York
Tasting Table, the award-winning food lifestyle media company, has an immediate opening for a sales planning assistant to join our Brand Partnerships team. This entry level role will provide the fundamentals for a career in digital media and business development.
The Sales Planning Assistant will be responsible for supporting our Brand Partnerships directors in the sale and execution of digital media campaigns including lead generation, media planning, inventory management, proposal development, KPI tracking, client communication and relationship building and campaign optimization.
Candidates should have 1-2 years of work experience and priority will be given to applicants with digital/agency/media experience and/or possess wizard-level quantitative skills.
- Thoroughness and extreme attention to detail. You’re the kind of person who compulsively checks your work before you send it
- Advanced Excel skills
- Curious and motivated to contribute above and beyond what is asked of you
- Sponge-like ability to absorb new material
- Not easily intimidated by big personalities
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- "No task is too small" mentality
This position includes a competitive entry-level salary, two weeks paid vacation, health and dental insurance, 401(k) program and gym stipend.IMPORTANT:
The application process for this position consists of two steps
. To apply, you must provide a resume below and complete this form
. Candidates who do not complete the online application form will not be considered.