Tasting Table is looking for a storyteller with a passion for consultative sales. Based in New York, this role is responsible for representing Tasting Table’s integrated capabilities in the marketplace with the goal of driving new business and generating revenue.
Tasting Table uses a modern, tech-centric approach to our sales funnel. The ideal candidate is tech-savvy, highly motivated and has experience selling, marketing and/or managing branded partnerships. They have an obsessive drive to win, allergic to the phrase, “that’s not my job” and an unrelenting sense of urgency.
- Pitch, negotiate and close new business
- Commit to and internalize Tasting Table’s unique sales process map, it’s terminology, tools, players and flow
- Work assiduously within our sales CRM system and databases
- Thrive within a highly operationalized and transparent sales organization
- Effectively prepare for and lead new business pitches
- Strategically build and nurture your sales pipeline
- Foster strong client and agency relationships by being respected, knowledgeable and relevant to your assigned industries/brands
- Collaborate with marketing to develop creative solutions and partnership programs
- Work closely with our Client Success team on post sale execution
- MUST have 3+ years’ experience in client services, sales or sales marketing, preferably in digital publishing.
- A passion (and expert ability) for presenting and public speaking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solver who thinks on their feet and can change course fluidly in real time during new business meetings
- Superior organizational skills and ability to prioritize demands and meet deadlines, while not losing sight of big picture
- Travel is required
This position includes a competitive salary, commission plus two weeks paid vacation, health and dental insurance, 401(k) program and gym stipend.
PLEASE READ: There are two forms that you must complete in order for your application to be considered. Candidates must follow the link to THIS application form
AND submit their resume below. The application form consists of a few additional questions. Applicants that have not completed both of these steps will not be considered. Please, no recruiters.