TastingTable.com is seeking a Partnerships intern in New York City. This is an exciting opportunity for a food-loving young professional who wants to grow their digital and social media skill sets in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. The Partnerships intern will focus on the business side of our operations.
Potential interns should be willing to commit to coming to the Tasting Table office in Soho, Manhattan at least 30 hours a week (Monday through Friday) for a duration of four months: January 2018 - May 2018.
This intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Supporting the team’s efforts to develop and maintain third party partnerships with the purpose of growing our site, email and social audiences.
- Working with Director of Influence to conceptualize, pitch and execute influencer-marketing programs.
- Establishing new and manage existing content syndication relationships
- Monitoring the competitive landscape
- Supporting the workflow of marketing campaigns, both for Tasting Table and brand partners, to ensure they are executed in a timely and accurate manner
- Assisting in copywriting for marketing programs including proofreading to ensure final materials are within brand guidelines and messaging
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting results to evaluate and improve the efficiencies of the marketing campaigns and channels used
- Maintaining influencer database, and researching influencers across multiple social platforms
- Identifying partners with like-minded digital properties
- Researching competitive initiatives and key trends
- Ad hoc projects to streamline business operation functions within the Partnerships Team
- Knowledge of the digital food and drink space and a passion for media
- A love for talking to and meeting new people
- A strong sense of the social and influencer landscape
- Advanced computer knowledge (Mac experience preferred), including Google Docs, Photoshop, and general Internet savvy
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency with Excel
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment; setting priorities and meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, including perfect grammar/punctuation/diction when writing copy
- Self-starter who can work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically