Location: Remote or Tasting Table Headquarters in Soho, Manhattan, New York
Tasting Table, the award-winning food lifestyle media company, has an immediate opening for a Marketing Operations Manager to join our Brand Partnerships team. This person will execute, measure, optimize and scale our sales marketing funnel for maximum effectiveness and impact.
The Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for lead generation, sales automation and database management through research, technology, testing and performance analytics. This role will work closely with stakeholders across the company on multiple projects at once including email marketing, campaign planning/management/measurement, establishing best practices and developing data-informed insights.
Ideal candidates will be Hubspot certified, experts in data manipulation, highly technical and keenly observant to detail.
- Advance knowledge/experience with excel, analytics, reporting and insights
- Proficiency using CRM and sales automation systems (e.g. Hubspot)
- Expert in defining and implementing processes and policies
- Proven ability to master a new technology and align company stakeholders consistently and thoroughly
- Thoroughness and extreme attention to detail. You’re the kind of person who compulsively checks your work before you send it
- Excellent writing skills and email etiquette
- Curious and motivated to contribute above and beyond what is asked of you
- Sponge-like ability to absorb new material
- Not easily intimidated by big personalities
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
This position includes a competitive salary, two weeks paid vacation, health and dental insurance, 401(k) program and gym stipend.
PLEASE READ: There are two forms that you must complete in order for your application to be considered. Candidates must follow the link to THIS application form
AND submit their resume below. The application form consists of a few additional questions. Applications that have not completed both forms will not be considered. Please, no recruiters.