Tara helps enterprise companies predict their spec, timeline and personnel needs for future software products, by analyzing their past projects. Today, the process of scoping is a completely manual process; enterprise companies are losing an average of $66Bn through inefficiencies in IT and software project scoping leading to cost and timeline overruns. However, F500 companies are sitting on a treasure trove of data in their project management systems, git version control and workforce directories. We connect to this data via an API, and using ML models, predict how to build their software (technical tasks), how long projects should take (timeline) and who will execute (team) when starting a new project. Customers include product teams at F500s like IBM, Cisco & Orange Telecom.
Tara leverages artificial intelligence to create project plans (scopes) in real time. Our algorithms pair customers with the right internal engineers and external freelancers within hours, and deliver an experience that offers full transparency into project progress and milestones, down to the most granular of tasks.
We’re looking to add big thinkers and doers to our growing team. If you’ve got a knack for making real-world difference, Tara AI wants to hear from you.
Tara AI is looking for a Head of Product who can lead the end-to-end product development process. You’ll be working closely with our engineering and design team to build out an AI-driven platform that will shape the future of product management.
- Define and drive Tara’s product strategy based on the product management landscape, competitor analysis, and user feedback
- Shape product roadmap and determine short-term priorities and long-term milestones
- Oversee product development including writing user stories, scrums, wireframing, and QA
- Work with the engineering team to shape new product features and initiatives, ensuring that they deliver an exceptional experience to different user cases
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to produce product collaterals and accelerate go-to-market
- Propose solutions to iterate, launch, test, assess, and create an ongoing feedback loop to refine the user experience and continue to enhance business results
- 8+ years of proven experience in product management in enterprise sales software and/or SaaS.
- Strong technical background
- Proven experience with the full lifecycle of product releases, from planning, aligning requirements, prioritization to developing the product
- Great project management skills, demonstrating the ability to push projects over the finish line with excellent planning and persistent execution
- Strong motivation to understand user needs, behaviors and usage patterns
- Experience working with various development methodologies, e.g. Agile and SCRUM, and process workflow across organizations