Tangent Games is looking for a talented and experienced full-cycle recruiter to help us grow across all functions of our production and support teams. You'll be the leader of our recruiting team and will be helping to manage all-important aspects of our recruiting process, including sourcing, candidate management, interviewing, closing, and collaborating closely with hiring managers.
- Recruit top talent through sourcing on multiple channels, reviewing incoming applicants, and maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate
- Oversee the full-cycle recruiting process for candidates, including driving interview and offer processes, reference checks, salary recommendations, and candidate closing
- Work cross-functionally with hiring managers from every department to determine recruiting needs and provide updates on any current candidates
- Collaborate closely with our interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process
- Provide a positive and efficient candidate experience from application stage to offer
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Experience with console, PC or mobile game recruiting
- Experience with Google Apps and various applicant tracking systems
- Ability to collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders and across all levels
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and sense of personal accountability
- Creativity, flexibility, and the innate ability to problem-solve complex problems and navigate complicated situations with ease
It is Tangent Games’ policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Tangentlemen does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law. Tangent Games also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and employees.