Goscale is a tech based service/product development company based in two locations - Bangalore & Hyderabad. For more information - www.goscale.co
Developing tech products which are scalable, configurable and adaptable to changing business needs has been our USP from the beginning. We work with with some of the leading tech companies in India/Middle east/US and rest of the world.
We are in process of developing a new way of hiring solution for tech hiring, particularly for premium talent with experience>5 years.
For scaling up this solution, we are looking out for experienced and innovative Talent Acquisition specialist. The person will be working in talent acquisition team at Goscale.
Talent Acquisition specialist responsibilities includes but not limited to :
- Building talent pipelines for current and future job openings
- Leading all sourcing strategies
- Managing our external partnerships with Clients
Job brief :
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition specialist to design and implement recruiting strategies for our company.
Talent Acquisition specialist responsibilities include Developing, monitoring and fine-tuning recruitment Strategies/processes, from sourcing to hiring and identifying high-potential candidates.
If you have previous experience in recruiting position and know how to build a strong employer brand, we- d like to meet you.
Freshers are also welcome to apply
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings
- Lead all sourcing strategies
- Manage our external partnerships with clients
- Implement online and offline employer branding activities
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews and communication)
- Manage, train and evaluate our team of recruiters
- Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of our company
- Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates)
- Measure key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Director or similar role
- Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. social networks)
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR databases
- Good team-management abilities
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and candidates)
- Best in Industry remunerations
- One of the best incentive structure for completing targets
- Fast paced environment suitable for people who are hungry to earn by running fast