Our partner, Interactive Brokers Hungary is seeking C++ Software Developers for their Trading Platform to participate in all phases of the development cycle for their business critical trading systems. The successful candidates will design, develop, and maintain a brokerage trading platform using C++ running on UNIX servers.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
- English written/verbal communication skills.
- C++, Object Oriented Programming, Networking, STL
- Working, in-depth knowledge of data structures and algorithms
Nice to have
- Experiences in financial services or trading
What they offer:
- Monthly public transport (BKV) tickets
- Daily lunch paid by the company
- Free coffee and beverages on-site
- Potential relocation to our US headquarters
- Yearly cash and stock bonus
- Excellent compensation package
- Modern office in the heart of Budapest
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IEX: IBKR); is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Their clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 31 countries from a single account. They are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 797,000 trades per day. Their employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide their customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.