Our partner is a European organization with offices in Switzerland, the UK, the Netherlands and Hungary. It has attractive multinational clients needing advanced and challenging technology to stay ahead in global competition. The company believes in flat management structures and low level of bureaucracy; provides genuine employee empowerment, with an attractive workplace and interesting projects.
For its fast-expanding organization, we are looking for an Application Infrastructure Manager to support their project delivery team in Budapest working for clients primarily in Switzerland.
- be responsible for the IT infrastructure architecture of a key software pack at enterprise level
- plan the potential upgrades of the infrastructure, anticipate issues and manage risks
- monitor and optimize application performance at infrastructure level
- investigate issues, provide solutions in cooperation with the development team and operation teams
- work independently in an international team reporting directly to our customers’ onsite team
- have an initial onsite (Switzerland) training and integration period for up to 3 months and regular travels afterward
if you have
- solid Microsoft experience for both server and desktop usage, specialisation in specific subjects desired such as Windows Servers, Web and Reporting Servers, SQL Server, Office 365 and SharePoint
- ability to write or update scripts and small programs (PowerShell, vbscript)
- preferably (but not necessarily) experience in T-SQL, .Net, VB/C#
- 5+ years practical IT related work experience with exposure to all aspects of general IT infrastructure and end user support
- preference for teamwork, good time management, effective and appropriate communication and interpersonal skills
- autonomous attitude, high standards for yourself and ownership
- good command of written and spoken English
Apply if you want to belong to a dynamic and supporting team with proven experience to deliver for multinationals with exceptionally high standards. You will be able to take as much responsibility as you can, your role will be as diverse as you wish. You set the standards for yourself and we’ll be happy to see you being proud of your achievements.
Ping Gabi Sarkadi for more details: email@example.com or call at +36 20 341 5797