Job Function Summary
The End User Service Support Technician is responsible for providing quality support services to the
various groups in a fast-paced financial company. This is a hands-on role requiring the ability to handle
various problems with expertise and exceptional judgment while working with end-users.
- Deliver high-quality support to end-users in a courteous professional manner.
- Support desktop technology and applications including Market data.
- Respond to calls and manage issues until resolution even if escalated to another team.
- Write technical documentation/testing/knowledge base to be able to document problems and
- Knowledge and troubleshooting skills in the Microsoft Windows OS, Linux OS (advantageous),
- Microsoft Office Suite, Market Data applications, Mobile computing, printers, and other
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are a must as well as the ability to work well
- independently and under pressure.
- Flexible in approach, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity when necessary
- Contribute ideas to improve current technology, future deployments, and decisions
- Identify and help to automate process within Infrastructure
- 3-5 years of experience working at a financial enterprise level.
- Experience in trade floor support of trading applications
- Must be familiar with PC hardware\software troubleshooting and deployment practices for
- Citrix infrastructure support
- Citrix Applications and Desktops support
- Able to effectively provide support to remote locations
- Comprehensive knowledge of Windows 7/10 and Microsoft Office 2010/2016/365.
- Broad understanding of mobile tech including Good for Dynamics, BES12, Android and IOS
- Skype for Business support including Video calls, screen sharing.
- Experience working with 3rd Party Vendors
- Exposure to Wyse Terminals
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills as well as a strong customer service
- Must demonstrate an ability and interest in having a hands-on approach to the Desktop Support
- Must be physically able to lift and carry computers and other related equipment.