Our partner, Interactive Brokers Hungary is seeking Java Software Developers for their Trading Platform Group to participate in all phases of the development cycle for their customer-facing brokerage systems. The successful candidates will design, develop, and maintain web-based as well as standalone applications for PreTrade Compliance and Client Services.
Typical projects will be focused on web server, middle-ware and back-end development and integration. The majority of development will be using Java with some exposure to PL/SQL and Python. Projects can also include support of Oracle database schemas, PL/SQL packages, scheduled batch processing, Java applications and servers. Successful candidates must be highly analytical and adept at solving complex problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented programming, Java, Database design and SQL
- 3+ years of experience as a Java application developer
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux
- Knowledge of XML, JSON, CSS and HTML
- Problem solver, attention to details, fast learner
- Self-motivated and directed
Nice to have
- Good knowledge of Python
- Functional knowledge or experience with REST Web Services
- Functional Knowledge or experience with Vert.x, VueJS
What they offer
- Excellent compensation package
- Yearly cash and stock bonus
- Daily lunch paid by the company
- Free coffee and beverages on-site
- Potential relocation to our US headquarters
- Modern office in the heart of Budapest
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IEX: IBKR); is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Their clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 31 countries from a single account. They are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 797,000 trades per day. Their employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide their customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.