Job Description and Responsibilities
- Components design/implementation in Java for Android
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s in EE, CS, Math, Physics or similar (masters/PhD a plus).
- English written/verbal communication skills.
- Mobile development experience and/or strong desire to master mobile development for Android.
- Familiarity with trading technologies is a plus.
Our Client offers:
- Daily lunch paid by the company
- Above market base salary.
- Free coffee and beverages on-site
- Potential relocation to our US headquarters
- Yearly cash and stock bonus
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IEX: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Their clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. They are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 797,000 trades per day.¹ Their employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide their customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Budapest Office: ~40 people strong, located in the city centre. They are looking to grow by +15 developers in H1 2019. Mostly C++/Java developers, 2 people in the local Android team +1 to be onboarded soon. +1 open role in the Android team. Everyone is working in multinational, global teams (mostly with US, CH, UK). Good salary & benefits, stable environment (low fluctuation in the Budapest office).
¹Figures as of June 30, 2018.