What if you could actually use your Netflix experience to facilitate 100% customer satisfaction? Are you fluent in both Swedish and English? Boy do we have a cool job for you…
This is who we are
We’re Majorel. We design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. Recognizing a very particular kind of drive in each other, our parent companies Bertelsmann and Saham have entered into a long-term partnership to create a new global leader in customer engagement.
Amsterdam is the home of the Netflix CS team. With dozens of different nationalities coming together in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, our diverse teams reflect our universal ambition to share the world’s stories to the world’s people. The office is located in Amsterdam Sloterdijk and easily accessible by car, bike and public transportation.
This is the role
As Customer Service Representative Netflix you will be part of the Majorel CRM team on-site at the Netflix EMEA Headquarters in Amsterdam. In this role you will facilitate 100% customer satisfaction by adequately supporting Netflix customers with questions and troubleshooting in the Swedish language. You will work in rotating shifts between 07.00 and 23.00 hours in one of Amsterdam’s most popular customer service teams. The atmosphere is professional, personal and people focused, just as you would imagine the Customer Service Team to be.
This is who you are
You are an excellent communicator and understand the value of a customer-oriented approach. With your curious and solution focused mindset, you are able to transform a question into an answer, a bug into a solution and a call into an experience.
This is what you bring
- Fluent in Swedish and English language;
- Fulltime availability between 07.00 and 23.00 hours;
- Eligible to work in The Netherlands;
- Excellent judgement skills;
- Adaptive learning skills;
- Team player mentality.
This is what we offer
- A gross monthly salary of EUR € 2.320,- based on 40 hour work week (incl. 8% holiday pay);
- 25 days paid holidays per year on a full-time basis;
- 20% premium pay for hours worked on Monday-Friday after 10.00 pm and on Saturday between 07:00 am - 06:00 pm;
- 30% premium pay for hours worked on Saturday between 06:00 - 11:00 pm;
- 50% premium pay for a complete shift on Sunday and national holidays;
- Full-time (2 weeks) paid training and work schedule 4 weeks in advance;
- A convenient office location in Amsterdam; 1-minute walk from Amsterdam Sloterdijk;
- Catered lunch and other snacks every day;
- Contribution to your pension.
Let’s talk! Please feel free to call Sanne Verbaant via +31627005235 or whatsapp for further information. Would you like to apply? Just send us your resume via the apply button.
"Let’s get to work."
- Violet Baudelaire