Full remote work, Working hours will be from 17:00 to 01:00 in weekdays only.
- Deliver timely solutions to customers while maintaining customer satisfaction,
- Analyze customer configuration and effectively use internal and external
- resources such as knowledge bases, user/admin manuals, and internet
- resources to troubleshoot the problem
- Effectively assess technical situations priorities/severities in accordance with their service level agreement,
- Escalate tickets not resolvable at the L1 to the L2 Support team,
Required Qualifications :
- Strong written and verbal communication in English
- Bachelor’s degree in preferably in engineering
- 3+ years recent relevant experience,
- Work tickets via a web-based ticketing system,
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and technology,
- Warehouse operation knowledge is a plus.
- WMS software application experience is a plus.
- Completed military service for male applicants or postponed for at least 2 years,
- SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge on any reporting tool like MS PowerBI or fast report is a plus