We are looking for Senior Backend Software Engineer - Kotlin for our client which is based out of Berlin, Germany.
This company is an international next generation technology company, with a nice work environment, exciting professional challenges. It is working on online food-delivery platforms around the world.
- Proven experience in Kotlin, Java, JVM based languages (Scala, Clojure, Groovy, JRuby).
- Working experience with Frameworks such as Spring, Play or similar.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Comfortable designing microservices architectures, API-based and event-based communication.
- Passionate for developing a simple, clean, and attractive code.
- Practical experience with Design Patterns, Design Principles, Software Architecture and Algorithms and automated tests (unit, integration and functional).
- Ability to get things up and running quickly and concepts quickly.
- Keen to constantly learn and improve your own skills.
- Strong belief in in lean and agile development.
- Curiosity, creative outside-the-box problem solving abilities.
- Experience in Payment industry is a plus.
- Join the Payment Team and build worldwide innovative payment solutions with strong focus on quality and scalability.
- Design and implement cutting-edge applications which will transform the delivery industry.
- Craft and maintain world-class, high traffic services and APIs in a team of experienced software engineers.
- Participate in code reviews and application debugging and diagnosis.
- Practice modern software development methodologies such as Continuous Delivery, TDD and Scrum.
- Be an active partner for Product management in order to provide the best value for stakeholders and our customers.