This position is at the newly-opening R&D center of a global leader in the wind energy industry.
Ideally educated to MEng or BEng degree level. Consideration will also be given to those with relevant equivalent experience,
Experience within the wind industry would be advantageous although not essential,
Experience with supporting automated industrial systems in the technical domain of the controls and software,
A drive to increase specialist knowledge and improve processes,Mastering analytical tools (Matlab, Simulink, Python or others), data analysis, signal processing, data visualization, spreadsheets (Excel),
Experience with industrial Ethernet communications and SCADA systems,
Basic knowledge in wind turbine electro-mechanical systems and components,
Experience within PLC programming (IEC 61131-3) and other programming languages would be advantageous although not essential,
You must be enthusiastic and keen to make your mark in a growing industry,
A strong ability to communicate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders,
Be Turkey based but willing to travel,
Be literate both verbally and in written English.
- To support the renewable energy power generation business to be the market leader within the wind industry,
- Help customers understand and resolve technical issues relating to all Wind turbine software and control systems,
- Drive quality and continuous improvement,
- Help the Operations department to resolve wind turbine technical issues,
- To work with our Global businesses to deliver solutions,
- Carry out detailed analysis of WTG control and software performance including RCA and subsequent reporting,
- Coordinate and support Operations teams on WTG software and parameters upgrades in the fleet,
- Be integral to the development of technical documents.