What you bring
- Bachelor Degree Computer Science or related technical discipline, MS / PhD is a plus,
- 2 + years’ experience in a statistical and/or data science role,
- Deep knowledge of machine learning, statistics, optimization or related field,
- Proficient in R and/or Python; C, C++, Java experience is a plus,
- Experience working with large data sets, simulation/ optimization and distributed computing tools (Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, Arena, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with strong desire to work in cross functional teams.
- Apply strong expertise in machine-learning, data mining, and information retrieval to design, prototype, and build the next-generation analytics engines and services,
- Develops complex models and algorithms that drive innovation throughout the organization,
- Conducts advanced statistical analysis to provide actionable insights, identify trends, and measure performance,
- Collaborates with model developers to implement and deploy scalable solutions,
- Provides thought leadership by researching best practices, conducting experiments, and collaborating with industry leaders,
- Understands business problems and designs end-to-end analytics use cases.