- The business system analyst leads the analysis and design phase of business transformation projects through the implementation of new core insurance software provide by our company.
- The analyst will become an expert in our company's software application/s and use the out of box system functionalities to support customer’s business process and requirements.
- The analyst will work with the insurance companies to understand their “as is” business processes, architecture and insurance products and work with the customer to define the “to be” state using our company's software application as the base.
- The analyst will define new system functionalities in the case where our company offering does not support the customer’s requirements
- The analyst will run workshops and work closely with the insurance companies to gather requirements and in turn define, document, and present the solutions back to the customer.
- The analyst will work closely with project management, product management, development, and testing teams to ensure a high-quality implementation of the defined solutions.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Map out the differences between customer requirements and current core system features:
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements between the customer and IDIT
- Lead or participate in customer workshops.
- Understand the gaps in the requirements and the type of solution needed
- Draft and write deliverables
- Build solution design based on IDIT Core functionality
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications
- Lead or participate in Solution Design workshops.
- Understanding the customer business processes and procedures and how they translate into IDIT system functionality
- Write solution design documents (SDS, iSDS, setup books)
- Provide support throughout the project lifecycle when needed
- Provide support to the customer
- Provide support to development, QA, UAT and production
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent system design skills
- General Insurance/ & knowledge
- Experience with information systems
- Advanced in English language skills
- Ability to travel to other locations on a regular basis