We are looking for a Senior Software Architecht to our business partner's software development teams in Teknopark-Kurtköy.
The expected requirements from this Role are:
• Participate architecting the next generation banking applications
• Lead development of technical solutions to deliver business requirements
• Advocate for best practices in technical design, code standards, and unit testing practices
• Use industry-leading technologies like Docker/Kubernetes, .NetCore
• Serve as an ambassador of Cloud Development & Automation team to the technical community
• Engage with development, infrastructure, security and IT operations teams and identifying repeatable patterns and architectures for cloud migration
• Pave the way for developers to adopt new technology, software patterns and approaches
• Working closely with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Project Managers to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery
Senior Software Architect candidates should possess;
• BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other technical degree or 10+ year's equivalent software experience
• Minimum of 10 years experience delivering commercial software in a major systems language such as C# or Java
• Experience leading development activities for a development team including driving design reviews, code reviews and communicating with business leadership.
• Experience with micro-services architecture, design patterns, and standard methodologies with an eye towards quality, automation, and high availability preferred
• Experience using agile methodologies and test-driven development (TDD).
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
• Sharp analytical and troubleshooting abilities.
• Experience with cloud native architectures or with cloud migrations preferred
• Knowledge or experience with Docker containers and orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes preferred