- BS or MS degree from Computer Engineering, Information Systems Engineering, Mathematics Engineering or other related departments,
- Min 4 years of proven experience as a developer in software projects,
- Knowledge of SQL programming and SQL Server,
- Experience in C#, ASP. MVC, AngularJS,
- Understanding of Web Services; RESTFUL Architecture, JSON, SOAP and XML with their use in integration and mobile systems,
- WMS know-how is a plus,
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills with good interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written English communication skills,
- Well-developed learning skills and attitudes,
- Completed military service for male candidates,
- No restriction to travel.
- Taking a part in the WMS product development, integrations and customer support precesses,
- Attending Technical meetings with our customers when necessary,
- Assist with creation and maintenance of project documentation including status reports and project schedules.
- Warehouse operation knowledge is a big plus,
- WMS software application experience is a big plus,
- Jira experience is a big plus.