- At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Engineering or a related field
- 8 years of experience at a relevant position in large organizations is a must
- Banking experience is a plus
- Excellent technical knowledge in Windows OS, Hyper converged platforms, different X86 platforms and technologies, Microsoft IIS Runtime
- Good understanding of the products licensing
- Strategic thinking with research and development mindset.
- Adequate understanding of project management methodologies.
- Excellent English communication skills.
Reporting to the Senior Platform Owner, this position will:
* focus on all Windows, X86 and Hyper converged products and resume the end to end responsibility of the products ownership within the company.
* be accountable for the overall platform operational stability and lead the products engineering strategy and lifecycle.
* be required to be up to date with the relevant product releases and continuously conduct research and development to carefully select the features that will require to be in the relevant products backlog.
* play a key role in establishing, maintaining and enforcing standards that will ensure the platforms stability and quick provisioning; allowing agile delivery for all projects.