This position is at the newly-opened R&D center of a global leader in the wind energy industry.
Education: Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
Previous Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position/function
Mandatory Technical knowledge and experience:
Knowledge in Design Protection System LPS in accordance with IEC61400-24
Additional preferred knowledge:
Application of Protection Designs to Renewable Energy
- Wind Turbine and Wind Farm engineering.
- Wind to electricity principles.
Information technology: MS-Office, MS-Project, Windchill
Languages: Medium level English ( Both in writing & Speaking)
- Designing LPS ( Lightening Protection System ) in accordance with IEC61400-24
- Calculate, specify, validate and analyze behavior and faults in lightning protection systems
- Surge protection, insulation coordination and grounding systems
- Design LV installations
- Writing technical documents in accordance with the LPS requirements, to be used in the implementation process.
- Review and Validate LPS