Job Title: Customer Care Associate
Location: New York, NY - Union Square
ABOUT TALENT INC.
Talent Inc. is redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Our web properties, TopResume & TopCV, are the engines that power the largest resume and CV writing network in the world. We offer talented, rigorous professionals the opportunity to create superior work and grow their experience in a progressive, meritocratic environment.
Our business is growing fast, and with that we need the artillery to back it up! We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is willing and able to help customers and exercise patience – even when dealing with people who may be angry or frustrated. A good attitude, a sense of humor, and a passion for helping people is a must!
The Customer Care team is the backbone of Talent Inc's success. As a member of the team you will be interfacing directly with our clients and writers via email day to day to generate the best possible experience for Talent’s customers.
· Provide excellent service to Talent Inc. customers and experts.
· Ensure client and expert satisfaction by practicing, following, and implementing Talent’s service standards.
· Assist customers and experts with inquiries, providing accurate & timely responses.
· Assisting customers on a variety of platforms in relation to email, telephone and live chat.
· Research customer issues, document findings, and champion solutions.
Join our team and you’ll meet with a group of teammates who will not hesitate to show you the ropes while enjoying a few laughs.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
· 2-3 years experience in a customer support/client service role.
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, and positive demeanor.
· Willing to work on weekends, a plus.
· BA/BS degree: English/Journalism major would be an asset...but not required.
· You're authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
· We operate with the agility of a startup, but have the stability of a well-established organization.
· We value work-life balance.
· We offer competitive pay + options.
At Talent Inc. we believe culture and thought diversity lead to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Talent, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Come join our team. Together we’ll help others tell their career stories and land their dream jobs.