ABOUT TALENT INC.
We’re growing fast and looking for talented, driven professionals to join our team and help revolutionize the career services industry.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Through our community of career experts, our brands — TopResume
, and TopInterview
— help professionals tell the best version of their career story, enabling them to stand out from the crowd and land the right job, faster.
We’re committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
Our business is growing fast, and with growth, we need to maintain collections metrics. We are looking for a self-motivated and diligent individual who can help us tackle this problem. A good attitude, a sense of humor, and strong interpersonal skills is a must!
In this role, you will be responsible for monitoring all billing and collection processes with the ultimate goal of keeping overall outstanding payments below specific metrics. You will be responsible for data analysis, process management and re-engineering, and intensive interaction with customers in order to reach these goals. You will also interact frequently with other departments.
We are a group of smart, collaborative, passionate and determined individuals who are working hard on making a difference in the careers of people around the globe. We take pride in enabling professionals to stand out from the crowd. We are conveniently located in Union Square and offer a variety of perks to all full-time employees.
- Provide excellent & considerate service to Talent Inc. customers.
- Maintain updated aged analysis and work daily to address any delinquent and concerning accounts.
- Monitor customer accounts for any payment issues and inform the Fulfillment and Customer Care team.
- Communicate with customers via phone and email to collect past due balances.
- Assists in implementing continued improvements to process, analytics, and reporting for delinquent debt.
- Prepare and issue monthly Billing and Collections KPI’s.
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly collection goals and adhere to FDCPA compliance.
- BS/BA required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office / Google Suite.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and process skills.
- Customer service experience is a plus.
- Experience in hyper growth company desirable.
- High volume collections and recovery experience if we are lucky.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- We operate with the agility of a startup, but have the stability of a well-established organization
- We value work-life balance
- We offer competitive pay + options
At Talent, Inc. we believe culture and thought diversity lead to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Talent, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Come join our team. Together we’ll help others tell their career stories and land their dream jobs.