In this position, you will work directly with the CEO to develop new relationships with customers, development partners, and distributors. The ideal candidate will have experience building and maintaining relationships with large enterprise partners. You must be tech savvy—experience with web technologies and remote monitoring solutions is strongly preferred. You must also really hustle: work hard and fast and strategize and execute on a plan.
- Build and cultivate a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth
- Identify new development partners with large equipment install bases to develop new platform capabilities
- Work closely with the founding team to prioritize markets and partners
- Present Tagup at industry events to promote and further stimulate interest in our technology
- 4-8 years business development, partnerships, or sales experience
- Experience selling or developing relationships related to software platforms or SaaS solutions
- Perfectionist on communications. Excellent language skills and ability to articulate complex technical solutions
- Existing network and experience in energy (especially electric utilities) and/or water industries
- Experience in consulting, private equity, or other highly quantitative and rigorous backgrounds working with senior management at large companies
Work with the founding team to solve some of the hardest problems in heavy industry (using lots of unique data!). We work with energy companies and utilities around the world to increase infrastructure reliability, reduce costs, and improve safety.
As a fast growing technology company, we offer all members of the team part-ownership through an Employee Stock Option Plan. We also offer health insurance benefits, discounted gym memberships, and encourage a team-oriented work environment with regular company outings.