In this position, you will lead the team’s strategic marketing efforts: establishing sales channels, building and implementing our core go-to-market strategy, and quantifying our value proposition for our customers’ benefit. You will work closely with the founders and field engineering to deliver a cutting-edge solution to our industrial clients. You will lead marketing efforts across the company and grow a high-caliber marketing team over the upcoming quarters.
- Story Telling – Ability to communicate Tagup’s vision to diverse audiences, and to span messaging from high-level brand awareness to feature-level product differentiation
- Metrics – Data-driven decision making, analytical rigor, and a bias towards experimenting quickly and scaling the programs that produce results
- Creativity – Thrives in an environment without a set playbook, is excited to build a scalable, high-impact marketing program
- Leadership – Track record of hiring and developing strong talent; “leads from the front”, with deep knowledge of operational details and a willingness to get hands dirty
- 10-15 years professional experience
- 4-6 years in B2B technology marketing at the Director or VP level
- Expert-level command of product marketing (messaging, product launches, sales enablement, etc.)
- Experience with events / field marketing, communications, digital marketing, and marketing automation
- Deep understanding of B2B SaaS sales (experience with both SMB and enterprise businesses is a plus)
- Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong data analysis skills, comfortable analyzing campaign results, working in financial models
- Experience leading multiple teams
- Experience in heavy industries, especially power generation, electric utilities, mining and manufacturing
- Experience in enterprise software, especially for industry (DCS/SCADA, historians, CMMS)
- Background in software development and industrial automation
Work with the founding team to solve some of the hardest problems in heavy industry (using lots of unique data!). We work with energy companies and utilities around the world to increase infrastructure reliability, reduce costs, and improve safety.
As a fast growing technology company, we offer all members of the team part-ownership through an Employee Stock Option Plan. We also offer health insurance benefits, discounted gym memberships, and encourage a team-oriented work environment with regular company outings.