As Director of Sales you will be in responsible for driving revenue growth. This SaaS sales position requires as much expertise with client communication as it does with internal collaboration, learning and iteration. Building our sales function and go-to-market strategy requires talent that embraces the entrepreneurial nature of our business. It also requires the operational savvy to know what’s right for our customers and our company long-term. You will work closely with the founders and field engineering to deliver a cutting-edge solution to our industrial clients.
- Engage, educate and close businesses across new markets within the dealer sector on the Tagup platform
- Identify where Tagup is uniquely equipped to analyze existing customer data and deliver actionable insights, making each partner more productive
- Partner with teammates across Engineering, Finance, Operations and Product Training to ensure a smooth onboarding for all clients
- Educate the customer on the value of support and design an outreach program to keep in contact with the customer on a routine basis
- Maintain relationships and rolling four quarter view of all accounts to better understand and forecast revenue and renewal opportunities
- 7+ years successful track record selling to the dealer industry, with in-depth knowledge of regional firms
- SaaS or PaaS sales preferred, or experience selling a highly configurable, complex suite of technical solutions
- Verifiable evidence of being an excellent communicator internally as well as externally. As we build this sales function it is even more imperative that those who join have worked well collaboratively across various teams.
- Demonstrated track record of developing a successful pipeline and channels for SaaS software solutions and applications or equivalent complexity
- Experience in heavy industries, especially power generation, electric utilities, mining and manufacturing
- Experience in enterprise software, especially for industry (DCS/SCADA, historians, CMMS)
- Background in software development and industrial automation
Work with the founding team to solve some of the hardest problems in heavy industry (using lots of unique data!). We work with energy companies and utilities around the world to increase infrastructure reliability, reduce costs, and improve safety.
As a fast growing technology company, we offer all members of the team part-ownership through an Employee Stock Option Plan. We also offer health insurance benefits, discounted gym memberships, and encourage a team-oriented work environment with regular company outings.