Work with the founding team to solve some of the hardest problems in heavy industry. We work with energy companies and utilities around the world to increase infrastructure reliability, reduce costs, and improve safety. Clients include Fortune 500 companies in North America and Europe.
We are looking to hire our first full time DevOps Engineer to help with scaling and automating our infrastructure as we grow our customer base and continue to ingest more data. This role will be vital for maximizing the efficiency of our product engineering and data science teams through infrastructure as code, CI/CD, and leveraging best-in-class cloud services. We want someone who is excited to take initiative and actively partner with teams to continually improve our platform and how we work.
- Build and manage cloud infrastructure, which includes computing, storage, network, and security.
- Build and manage Kubernetes clusters & containerization of applications.
- Build and manage CI/CD Pipelines.
- Help customers with streaming data integration.
- Ensure overall system up-time, reliability, and security, while being mindful of costs.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Advocate for system and operational improvements in feature/project discussions.
- You are highly technical and analytical, with 3-5+ years of DevOps experience
- You have experience building and managing large pieces of cloud infrastructure as code, using providers such as AWS, Azure, GCP, with tools such as Chef, Terraform, Puppet, ansible, cloud formation, salt stack
- You have experience with helping developers containerize applications and running containers at scale in production
- You have experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, circleCI, Travis
- You have experience with at least one type of datastore (MySQL, Postgres, Influxdb, Mongodb)
- Experience with data pipelines (extra bonus points for streaming data pipelines)
- Experience with regulatory compliance (PCI, GDPR, HIPAA, etc.)
- Experience with ML/AI
As a fast growing technology company, we offer all members of the team part-ownership through an Employee Stock Option Plan. We also offer health insurance benefits, discounted gym memberships, and encourage a team-oriented work environment with regular company outings.