In this position, you will lead the team’s UI/UX and design efforts: designing the interface of our platform making sure our product is visually outstanding as well as working with our agile and very talented engineering team to implement it. You will work closely with the founders and field engineering to deliver a cutting-edge solution to our industrial clients.
- Create and maintain a library of UI patterns and guidelines
- Work across functional teams to understand the problems and needs of both the business and the user
- Work with our engineering team to define user needs and help with the creation of product features to provide a smooth user experience
- Deliver detailed wire frames, create click through prototypes for testing purposes and be able to iterate
- Support general company design needs, including print and web materials
- 5+ years of experience designing software interfaces
- Keen design sense represented in design portfolio
- Extremely detail orientated
- Expert competency with Sketch and/or Illustrator
- Familiar with version control management (e.g. GitHub, Abstract)
- Experience with UI testing framework such as Jest or Karma
- Experience working with very large datasets and data visualization
Work with the founding team to solve some of the hardest problems in heavy industry (using lots of unique data!). We work with energy companies and utilities around the world to increase infrastructure reliability, reduce costs, and improve safety.
As a fast growing technology company, we offer all members of the team part-ownership through an Employee Stock Option Plan. We also offer health insurance benefits, discounted gym memberships, and encourage a team-oriented work environment with regular company outings.