In this position, you will assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will work closely with the founders and field engineering to deliver a cutting-edge solution to our industrial clients. We are seeking talented QA Engineer to assess software quality through manual and automated testing.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Consistently execute test cases (manual and/or automated) and analyze results in a timely manner
- Design test data sets and create automated tests
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- 2+ years of QA testing or similar experience
- Competence in all technical skills needed to document and troubleshoot errors
- Experience and familiarity with test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
- Native-level fluency in English. Fluency in other languages is a plus.
- Expertise in Nightwatch.js framework
- Working knowledge of regression testing
Work with the founding team to solve some of the hardest problems in heavy industry (using lots of unique data!). We work with energy companies and utilities around the world to increase infrastructure reliability, reduce costs, and improve safety.
As a fast growing technology company, we offer all members of the team part-ownership through an Employee Stock Option Plan. We also offer health insurance benefits, discounted gym memberships, and encourage a team-oriented work environment with regular company outings.