Junior Content Editor
WiseMedia, Inc. is a leading digital media and technology company delivering content to a global audience. The company provides information on Jobs, and Health in 45 countries and 26 languages. The company recorded 10 million unique visitors on its website in December 2017. WiseMedia is focused on delivering on its vision of combining technology, and content resulting in better content delivery worldwide.
We have offices in 2 cities including San Francisco Bay Area, California, and Mohali, Punjab, India.
Bachelor's degree or Postgraduate, with the preference for specialization in Mass Communication, Journalism or related field.
- Read and validate articles based on specified requirements.
- Edit content in English and Hindi as per our editorial standards.
- Write and adapt content across domains including travel, jobs, dictionary and healthcare.
Requirements and skills:
- Proven organizational and editorial experience.
- Have a positive, curious, playful disposition.
- A genuine love for and excitement about the internet (no haters).
- Interest in organizing workflow and processes.
- Train & Cross-train new members of the team.
- Understanding of legal issues, such as copyright, privacy and website accessibility.