We are currently seeking a motivated and customer-oriented SharePoint Administrator to assist with a global Intranet redesign project as a temporary, contract position. The SharePoint Administrator will manage operational aspects of the development, integration and production SharePoint 2010 and Office 365 environments. The Administrator must be able to work with very little supervision in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
· Assist with audit, migration, planning and execution of content strategy for global redesign project.
· Provide troubleshooting of system-related issues and escalate to client.
· Ensure that standardization is achieved.
· Deploy new SharePoint features and pages based on client requirements.
· Configure, manage and troubleshoot SharePoint environments including: managing site permissions, setting up and monitoring alerts, creating new sites, enforcing defined standards and policies, creating and managing templates and investigating and resolving issues.
· Proven experience in using web parts, site collections, content deployment, creating templates for site content for a consistent look and feel.
· Certification in Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and Office 365.
· Demonstrated experience working remotely with little guidance in an unstructured environment.
· Ability to think outside of the box.
· Ability to apply technology to business issues.